Four Ingredient Easy Christmas Treats
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means, we may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase something from a link we post (including links to amazon.com because we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.) Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything.
If you’re like me, you love the Christmas treats but don’t have a ton of time to make the fancy types… well worry no longer! I’ve found 12 of the best four ingredient easy Christmas treats to solve all your problems – well at least your Christmas treat dilemma! Save time during the busy holiday season while still enjoying these delicious four ingredient easy Christmas treats.
12 Yummy Recipes for Four Ingredient Easy Christmas Treats
1. 4 ingredients and in the slow cooker – this crock pot candy is a great one to start with. I’m all about saving time and effort during the holiday season.
2. You can’t go wrong with oreo bites! See how easy they are here!
3. Gingerbread cheesecake bites. Two of my favorite ingredients right there!
4. These soft caramels are definitely going on my Christmas baking list this year!
5. One of my favorite four ingredient easy Christmas treats are these chocolate peanut butter pretzels.
6. Get those cookies ready to leave out for Santa with these Easy Peanut Butter Cookies! Santa will appreciate how delicious they are and you will love how quick and easy they are.
7. My kids love anything with cinnamon and sugar on top, so I’m thinking these cinnamon sugar snowflakes would be a hit here.
8. Take these homemade turtles to your next Christmas party. You’ll be the star of the party and everyone will be clamoring for one of these.
9. Nothing says Christmas time like these easy four-ingredient snowball cookies!
10. Try this rocky road fudge for a fun time with the kids.
11. These chocolate caramel cookies have a delicious surprise inside!
12. Easy Reese’s Fudge looks like an amazing party treat or a great treat to wrap up as a neighbor gift.
YUMMY! Just think how much time you will save by using these recipes for your Christmas Treats. Which ones will you bake up?